The best way to get support for Village Telco deployments is to join the village-telco-dev google group by entering your email address in the field below.
Subscribe to village-telco-dev
Latest messages to the village-telco-dev community
- Fwd: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] [dave...@gmail.com: [OpenWrt-Devel] the cerowrt project's letter to the fcc about the wifi lockdown is nearly final] October 6, 2015Hi all, The fact that the FCC is considering regulation to lock down device firmware is an issue that concerns us all. Please have a look at the attached and consider signing the petition. Regards... Steve Song ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Linus Lüssing
- Questions. October 6, 2015good evening. Sunday install a total of 8 units of "Mesh Potato 2.0 - Phone w / external antenna." The firmware version is 2.1, can use NS2 to increase the reach of this network? and software monitor is right for this network?
- Question Mesh Potato 2.0 - Phone w/ external antenna to PBX and Server October 2, 2015Hello Community, Is it possible that I can connect a Mesh Potato 2.0 with a PBX system to an external call? How do I configure the Mesh Potato 2.0 that he builds an external call? Have a network painted: http://www.gliffy.com/go/publish/9066789 http://www.gliffy.com/go/publish/image/906678
- Howto install SECN 3 firmware on TP-Link MR3020 September 28, 2015Dear All, I am now preparing for our VillageTelco Deployment in Myanmar again. We will have our final deployment in November this year. After SECN ( http://download.villagetelco.org/firmware/secn/stable/tp-link/SECN_3/openwrt-SECN-3_0-GA01-mr3020-v1-squashfs-factory.bin ) firmware upgrade
- username and password. September 27, 2015good day, recently we acquired 10 MP02. but when entering the web interface asks us username and password as shown in the following figure.
- Building shared wifi infrastructure from home wifi in Phnom Penh September 25, 2015Dear Group, Anyone who interested to build this with us? Regards/Rithy
- Bringing affordable communications to communities in South Africa: Zenzeleni Networks 23rd @UWC September 21, 2015Hi all, I forgot to share this is in the list before. In case anyone is in Cape Town, on Wednesday we are organizing this event below. I think it is of special interest to the South African colleagues the presentation from Dominic Cull about how to fit Village Telcos in the South African
- Projects in Kenya or highlands of Panama September 16, 2015I am building a small testbed in a rural farm area of northern NM with an eye to helping two friends possibly bring a VillageTelco based mesh into the Marakwet region of Kenya and into the highlands of Panama (near Rio Serreno). I would like to find anyone already operating in those regions.
- Project funding available from Pacific Telecommunications Council (PTC) September 3, 2015PTC is now accepting project proposals for 2015 from both PTC members and non-members for applied projects based on the use of Telecommunications and Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) to enhance the lives of people in the Pacific Hemisphere. More info at: http://www.ptc.org/ima
- Fwd: [TIER] Our non-profit needs your help! September 2, 2015---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Yahel Ben-David Date: 2 September 2015 at 16:35 Subject: [TIER] Our non-profit needs your help! To: ictd-...@ischool.berkeley.edu Cc: TIER Please volunteer to beta-test our Android app, and
- three of the MeshPotato 2.0 can be shipped to you for free September 2, 2015hi, Following up Robin on his and got 3 of the MeshPotato 2 here. if someone wants it, I can ship it for free to most of Europe. It has been used for two master degrees in one of the universities here. cheers sjur
- 5 Original Mesh Potatoes Available for Free September 2, 2015Hi. I'm in the process of moving across the USA and have 5 original Atcom Mesh Potatoes purchased in 2010 that are in mint condition in their original packaging. I'd like to put them to good use, so the first person who emails me at [coxe at close-haul dot com] with "Mesh Potato" in the
- Client Mode for Softphone not visible August 26, 2015I recently flashed SECN-2_0_1-GA01 on Nanostation M2 Loco but under asterisk I cannot set the softphone support to *client*. Is this a bug or is it because I am not using the original mesh potatoes? The attached picture shows what I see when I go under the Asterisk config.
- Need Help August 18, 2015Hello can someone help me installing LibreMap? Please. I'm trying to install it in Ubuntu with no luck. Regards
- MP02 with PoE or PoTL August 17, 2015buenas tarde, tengo una pregunta. El router MP02 se puede energizar por PoE o PoTL?