The best way to get support for Village Telco deployments is to join the village-telco-dev google group by entering your email address in the field below.
Subscribe to village-telco-dev
Latest messages to the village-telco-dev community
- Re: 20 MP02 to URJC January 27, 2015Hi Carlos I have just started working with the TP Link TL-WDN3200 dual band 2.4 / 5GHz USB wifi device. It seems to work well in both AA and BB versions of OpenWrt. I am updating the SECN 2 and SECN 3 Duo firmware GUI to accommodate dual band working for the USB devices. This may be a good device
- Re: [vt-dev] Digest for village-...@googlegroups.com - 6 updates in 3 topics January 22, 2015What is the sales department contact for mesh potato? I would like to prepare a pilot. Hope to hear from someone soon. On Jan 22, 2015 5:49 AM, wrote: > village-...@googlegroups.com >
- Looking for someone to give a presentation about VillageTelco/MP at EU event. January 21, 2015Hello, For a wifi themed event taking place in the Netherlands (Maastricht) coming April I am looking for someone who has done a reasonable sized project involving Village Telco software (and hardware) who would be willing to give a presentation. The event is covering different areas of the wifi in
- WiFi Mesh with IP Telephony Integrated (Like MeshPotato MP01) January 21, 2015Hi anybody know about any product like "MeshPotato MP01". ATCOM saying that they do not do that any more!
- Serval over SECN/Wildernets January 20, 2015Hello, Has anyone had any success getting Serval to call MP2.0 telephones, and vice versa? Cheers.
- captive portal on wireless mesh network January 17, 2015Hi All I have deployed a wireless mesh network of 7 nodes nanostations m2 and picostations m2. now i would like to install a captive portal any help appreciated Regards Vusi
- Mesh over Ubiquity January 15, 2015Hello, I tried some searches, so my apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. If I wish to connect Wildernets on MP devices across some Ubiquity (or other) devices due to distance, do the bridging devices need to be running Wildernets as well or will it find the other MP devices on the other si
- What is the Correct Branch? December 30, 2014Happy Holidays, when I cat openwrt_version I get 12.09.1, but on the openwrt site I see 12.09/ 09-Jul-2014 08:05 12.09-beta/ 14-Oct-2012 21:01 12.09-beta2/ 05-Nov-2012 11:28 12.09-rc1/ 27-Nov-2012 22:53 12.09-rc2/ 09-Jul-2014 08:05 What is the Correct Branch? Also when I try to load a module in
- Source code for MP2 SECN 2.0 firmware? December 12, 2014Hi, I have bought a MP2 phone ATA and want to do some change on it. Does anyone know that where can I obtain the source code of the 2.0 firmware?
- Problem with DNS forwarding December 11, 2014Good afternoon, I'm writing because I want to use the DHCP server in the MPs to froward the address of the Primary DNS. For some reason the DHCP server is providing the IP for the client and the IP of the gateway as specified in the web interface, but the the address of the primary DNS is not being
- Call for Proposals: International Commotion Mesh Wireless Projects December 8, 2014Hi all, I know Carlos has mentioned this but worth re-mentioning. The New America Foundation are offering $10k grants to support wireless network development. Their preference is for people to use their own Commotion wireless software but it is not a requirement. http://oti.newamerica.net/blogpo
- b/g secn November 28, 2014Hi All on SECN wifi mode i see 11 ng, 802.11G, 80.2.11N-G. how to set b/g . Regards Vusi
- Busy Signal Calling Out With MP02 Phone November 26, 2014I have a number of MP02 Phones and all run the SECN-2_1-Alpha7 MP02 FXS 12.09.1 firmware. However, on one of them I get a busy signal each time I dial out from it to any of the other ones, although I receive calls and have clear audio when receiving. I have restored defaults and reloaded the firmwar
- Zenzeleni Networks has been exempted by ICASA November 26, 2014Good morning, I just wanted to share with you that our small network in rural South Africa has gone a long way from our first problems with the external antennas. Recently, Zenzeleni Networks, helped by Ellipsis Regulatory Services, got a licence exemption from ICASA for both the deployment of infr
- New SECN Firmware November 25, 2014Hi All We have been working on new SECN firmware to incorporate updates from OpenWrt and to introduce some new facilities. We now have trial firmware available based on the Barrier Breaker release of OpenWrt (SECN 3.0 r43321) as well as updated Attitude Adjustment (SECN 2.0.1 r42647) In addition