The best way to get support for Village Telco deployments is to join the village-telco-dev google group by entering your email address in the field below.
Subscribe to village-telco-dev
Latest messages to the village-telco-dev community
- Pls help me answer these questions from a businessman who wants to put mesh in his hotel rooms and offices. February 8, 2016Pls help me answer these questions from a businessman who wants to put mesh in his hotel rooms and offices. How far can 2 lines connect to it to reach? 300metres? Or above? 3.Can the signal traverse between a 5 story and above. 4. We intend implementing the tech on corporate orgs., do you think
- Bullet M2 + B.A.T.M.A.N used for dynamic mesh of agricultural vehicles February 3, 2016Hi Everyone. I've been reseaching about mesh network with Bullet M2 for two months and last week I found B.A.T.M.A.N-ADV application. I'm developing a dynamic mesh to work on agricultural fields, providing comunication between the diferents vehicles working on field. I saw 2 possibles
- Pulse dialing into MP2 February 1, 2016I have a small project I'm working on putting together that involves some vintage equipment. Does the MP2 support pulse dialing on its FXS port?
- Re: Installation of SECN 3.0 GA2 on TP-Link routers. January 26, 2016Hello We have not made a firmware for the WR941 device, but we have done so for the WR841 which is very popular. We can look at making a new firmware for the WR941 if you wish to use it and will undertake the testing. If you install the stable OpenWrt 14.07 BB firmware on a sample device and
- SECN_3 vs SECN_2 on MP01 vs MP02 January 25, 2016Hi everyone I have just noticed that the SECN firmware is not available for the MP01. Now my question is ... can the SECN_2 talk with SECN_3? If so, I will simply install the SECN_2 on my MP01 and the SECN_3 on the MP02 devices and have them talk to each other. Thanks
- changing routing algorithm January 22, 2016Hi All Is it possible to change the routing algorithm when you have already flashed a node with secn firmware?
- SSIDs January 12, 2016Hello is there any way I can setup multiple SSIDs using mp02 and if there is, how can I do it? Regards
- Numbering Range for MP2 December 18, 2015Hi I have configured MP2 with smartphone option, its allowing 300-399 numbers only.. Is is possible to use a different numbering range that I will be getting from my Telecommunications Regulator? How do I go about. Please advice, Regards, Sylvester
- MP2 on different Mesh: December 14, 2015Hi Please advice on this one, if I configure MP2 on different Mesh how do I get the 2 to talk to each other, e.g if I want to call MP2 on a different Mesh how do I go about the configurations. The MP2 will be on a different channel, Regards, Sylvester
- Re: [vt-dev] Abridged summary of village-...@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic December 8, 2015Saludos Ing. Manuel Herrera Enviado desde mi iPad El 01/12/2015, a las 16:35, village-...@googlegroups.com escribió: > village-...@googlegroups.com Google Groups > Today's topic summary > View all topics > MP2 Phone & Short Codes - 1 Update > MP2 Phone & Short
- DHCP server to accomodate more than 254 clients December 6, 2015I am trying to setup a DHCP server on one of the nodes with a netmask of /23 (255.255.254.0) so that it accomodates 400+ clients. I am able to set the netmask and the range for which the IP addresses should be given but when I try setting the max leases option it only allows me to set between 0
- MP2 Rachel Edition December 5, 2015Hi all, Thanks to WorldPossible.org's RACHEL project and the tireless work of Terry Gillett, the RACHEL edition of the MP2 is now available. The Mesh Potato 2.0 RACHEL Edition or MP2 RACHEL is an MP2 BASIC fitted with a 32GB USB/SD memory card containing the content library assembled by the
- MP2 Phone & Short Codes December 1, 2015Hi How do I make non smart phone to work with a MP2 Phone? How can I integrate the two? Information services- How do I get this done, e.g dial 1 to get the prices for mesh potato, dial 2 to list all products.. Please advice. Regards, Sylvester
- CsipSimple sms Functionalty Using MP2 November 17, 2015Hi Please advice if this has sms functionality and how to get it working? Regards, Sylvester
- Microsoft launches fund to improve access to affordable Internet in underserved markets November 16, 2015fyi.. pretty cool move by Microsoft http://news.microsoft.com/2015/11/15/microsoft-launches-fund-to-improve-access-to-affordable-internet-in-underserved-markets/ -- Steve Song +1 902 529 0046 http://villagetelco.org