The best way to get support for Village Telco deployments is to join the village-telco-dev google group by entering your email address in the field below.
Subscribe to village-telco-dev
Latest messages to the village-telco-dev community
- Need help March 27, 2015Can someone help me. I was playing with my MP02 basic, trying to install a new firmware, and while I was uploading the firmware electrical power went out, now my device doesn't do anything, can someone help me on getting my devide back to work. Regards
- Ubiquiti ac March 27, 2015The Ubiquiti Nanobeam and UniFiOutdoor devices with the "ac" standard SECN you may install dual band ??? It could get very interesting bandwidths in a mesh !! Someone is testing ??
- Microstrip Monopole Antenna Design March 26, 2015Hello Guys, I want to build a very compact transceiver at 2.4GHz. I want antenna to be very compact. I was thinking of using monopole antenna. So can anybody give the guideline to design microstrip monopole antenna ?
- Stable firmware for TL-WR841N March 23, 2015Good Morning, What firmware could I use for the TL-WR841ND on a production environment? Does anyone currently using MESHDesk on their environment? Do you have any MESHDesk installation/Configuration documents you would like to share? Thanks, --Pete
- Failing to flash Mesh Potato version 2 March 23, 2015Hello, I am trying to flash mesh potato version 2 using fonflash but failing. I have also tried potato-flash utility and ap51-flash utility. Tee flash utility does not catch the MP during boot up. I connect ethernet cable to LAN port on MP to eth0 on my laptop. I do not assign IP to laptop eth0.
- testing the MP 2 phone March 18, 2015What would the impact of connecting a ubiquiti rocket 5, that's been flashed with SECN 2, to a 2.8Ghz omni antenna? I want to test a communities responsiveness to a Mesh network but I do not have the resources to place MP2 devices in house holds. What i want to do is start with a single mesh nod
- SECN documentation March 11, 2015Is the referenced User Guide the best new user documentation these days? http://villagetelco.org/get-started/ Thanks, Bill
- RACHEL on MP2 March 6, 2015Hi All This post is to announce a new version of the SECN firmware that allows the use of RACHEL (Remote Area Community Hotspot for Education and Learning) content with an MP2 device to deliver a wide range of web based material in situations where there is no, or limited, Internet connection.
- Mesh Potato on Cloudtrax February 27, 2015Is there any way to use the mesh potato in cloudtrax?
- SECN 3.0 Firmware with FXS support February 22, 2015Hello , did you release a SECN 3.0 release with FXS Support? Regards Daniel
- spud February 14, 2015Hi All Now on spud i can see the nodes on a map but no active links between them.
- adding clients to spud February 14, 2015Hi All i am adding clients to spud but am getting this error in in lattitude and longitude not in valid range [90-90] /[180-180].
- traffic between MP February 4, 2015Hi!!! I am new member on the forum... I want to ask what is the maximum capacity of traffic between Mesh Potatos: 1Mbps, 2Mbps 3Mbps or ... ??? Greetings to all !!
- MP-01 (Outdoor Units) available January 29, 2015Greetings everyone, I have some MP-01 (outdoor units) available. If you would like to purchase, feel free to contact me. *[image: Mesh Potato - face view] * Jose Soto js...@cfl.rr.com
- Re: 20 MP02 to URJC January 27, 2015Hi Carlos I have just started working with the TP Link TL-WDN3200 dual band 2.4 / 5GHz USB wifi device. It seems to work well in both AA and BB versions of OpenWrt. I am updating the SECN 2 and SECN 3 Duo firmware GUI to accommodate dual band working for the USB devices. This may be a good