The best way to get support for Village Telco deployments is to join the village-telco-dev google group by entering your email address in the field below.
Subscribe to village-telco-dev
Latest messages to the village-telco-dev community
- CsipSimple sms Functionalty Using MP2 November 17, 2015Hi Please advice if this has sms functionality and how to get it working? Regards, Sylvester
- Microsoft launches fund to improve access to affordable Internet in underserved markets November 16, 2015fyi.. pretty cool move by Microsoft http://news.microsoft.com/2015/11/15/microsoft-launches-fund-to-improve-access-to-affordable-internet-in-underserved-markets/ -- Steve Song +1 902 529 0046 http://villagetelco.org
- MP2 to be Classroom Router November 12, 2015Hi I am trying to implement a classroom router and I see only the development softwares. It article says the development software are available at http://download.villagetelco.org/firmware/secn/unstable/mp02/ol
- Flash NanoStation Loco M2 November 6, 2015Hi I have flash Nano Station loco M2 with the following; http://downloads.openwrt.org/attitude_adjustment/12.09-rc2/ar71xx/generic/openwrt-ar71xx-generic-ubnt-bullet-m-squashfs-factory.bin And I got the below, I want to be able to configure mesh on the device... =============== Router Name
- Re: secn3 for tp-link 841 V10 and 842 V2 November 5, 2015Hi Swen There is SECN 3 (BB) and SECN 4 (CC) test firmware available for the WR842 V2 device on the VT Downloads page here: http://download.villagetelco.org/firmware/secn/unstable/tp-link/SECN-3/SECN-3-G2-Alpha8/ http://download.villagetelco.org/firmware/secn/unstable/tp-link/SECN-4/SECN_4.
- question about spud. November 1, 2015good afternoon, I have a NSM2 with Firmware Version: SEC-3_0-GA01 14.07 UBNT, I tried to configure it with the spud but I get the following error: root @ UB-10: ~ # batctl VM Server Error - The installed version and kernel module batctl Do not have vis support. The vis functionality Has Been
- Multi FXO October 22, 2015Hello there, I was wondering if we will see MP2 with 2 or more FXO ports. Best regards
- Mesh potato 2.0 as a wireless repeater October 21, 2015hello, how shall I configure the mash potato 2.0 as a wireless repeater? this is the standard configuration for openwrt http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/recipes/atheroswds the radio can be used as a client and access point in the same time, in order to extend a wireless network; thx in
- Fwd: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] [dave...@gmail.com: [OpenWrt-Devel] the cerowrt project's letter to the fcc about the wifi lockdown is nearly final] October 6, 2015Hi all, The fact that the FCC is considering regulation to lock down device firmware is an issue that concerns us all. Please have a look at the attached and consider signing the petition. Regards... Steve Song ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Linus Lüssing
- Questions. October 6, 2015good evening. Sunday install a total of 8 units of "Mesh Potato 2.0 - Phone w / external antenna." The firmware version is 2.1, can use NS2 to increase the reach of this network? and software monitor is right for this network?
- Question Mesh Potato 2.0 - Phone w/ external antenna to PBX and Server October 2, 2015Hello Community, Is it possible that I can connect a Mesh Potato 2.0 with a PBX system to an external call? How do I configure the Mesh Potato 2.0 that he builds an external call? Have a network painted: http://www.gliffy.com/go/publish/9066789 http://www.gliffy.com/go/publish/image/906678
- Howto install SECN 3 firmware on TP-Link MR3020 September 28, 2015Dear All, I am now preparing for our VillageTelco Deployment in Myanmar again. We will have our final deployment in November this year. After SECN ( http://download.villagetelco.org/firmware/secn/stable/tp-link/SECN_3/openwrt-SECN-3_0-GA01-mr3020-v1-squashfs-factory.bin ) firmware upgrade
- username and password. September 27, 2015good day, recently we acquired 10 MP02. but when entering the web interface asks us username and password as shown in the following figure.
- Building shared wifi infrastructure from home wifi in Phnom Penh September 25, 2015Dear Group, Anyone who interested to build this with us? Regards/Rithy
- Bringing affordable communications to communities in South Africa: Zenzeleni Networks 23rd @UWC September 21, 2015Hi all, I forgot to share this is in the list before. In case anyone is in Cape Town, on Wednesday we are organizing this event below. I think it is of special interest to the South African colleagues the presentation from Dominic Cull about how to fit Village Telcos in the South African