The best way to get support for Village Telco deployments is to join the village-telco-dev google group by entering your email address in the field below.
Subscribe to village-telco-dev
Latest messages to the village-telco-dev community
- Mesh Potato on Cloudtrax February 27, 2015Is there any way to use the mesh potato in cloudtrax?
- SECN 3.0 Firmware with FXS support February 22, 2015Hello , did you release a SECN 3.0 release with FXS Support? Regards Daniel
- spud February 14, 2015Hi All Now on spud i can see the nodes on a map but no active links between them.
- adding clients to spud February 14, 2015Hi All i am adding clients to spud but am getting this error in in lattitude and longitude not in valid range [90-90] /[180-180].
- traffic between MP February 4, 2015Hi!!! I am new member on the forum... I want to ask what is the maximum capacity of traffic between Mesh Potatos: 1Mbps, 2Mbps 3Mbps or ... ??? Greetings to all !!
- MP-01 (Outdoor Units) available January 29, 2015Greetings everyone, I have some MP-01 (outdoor units) available. If you would like to purchase, feel free to contact me. *[image: Mesh Potato - face view] * Jose Soto js...@cfl.rr.com
- Re: 20 MP02 to URJC January 27, 2015Hi Carlos I have just started working with the TP Link TL-WDN3200 dual band 2.4 / 5GHz USB wifi device. It seems to work well in both AA and BB versions of OpenWrt. I am updating the SECN 2 and SECN 3 Duo firmware GUI to accommodate dual band working for the USB devices. This may be a good
- Re: [vt-dev] Digest for village-...@googlegroups.com - 6 updates in 3 topics January 22, 2015What is the sales department contact for mesh potato? I would like to prepare a pilot. Hope to hear from someone soon. On Jan 22, 2015 5:49 AM, wrote: > village-...@googlegroups.com > < https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum
- Looking for someone to give a presentation about VillageTelco/MP at EU event. January 21, 2015Hello, For a wifi themed event taking place in the Netherlands (Maastricht) coming April I am looking for someone who has done a reasonable sized project involving Village Telco software (and hardware) who would be willing to give a presentation. The event is covering different areas of the wi
- WiFi Mesh with IP Telephony Integrated (Like MeshPotato MP01) January 21, 2015Hi anybody know about any product like "MeshPotato MP01". ATCOM saying that they do not do that any more!
- Serval over SECN/Wildernets January 20, 2015Hello, Has anyone had any success getting Serval to call MP2.0 telephones, and vice versa? Cheers.
- captive portal on wireless mesh network January 17, 2015Hi All I have deployed a wireless mesh network of 7 nodes nanostations m2 and picostations m2. now i would like to install a captive portal any help appreciated Regards Vusi
- Mesh over Ubiquity January 15, 2015Hello, I tried some searches, so my apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. If I wish to connect Wildernets on MP devices across some Ubiquity (or other) devices due to distance, do the bridging devices need to be running Wildernets as well or will it find the other MP devices on the othe
- What is the Correct Branch? December 30, 2014Happy Holidays, when I cat openwrt_version I get 12.09.1, but on the openwrt site I see 12.09/ 09-Jul-2014 08:05 12.09-beta/ 14-Oct-2012 21:01 12.09-beta2/ 05-Nov-2012 11:28 12.09-rc1/ 27-Nov-2012 22:53 12.09-rc2/ 09-Jul-2014 08:05 What is the Correct Branch? Also when I try to load a mo
- Source code for MP2 SECN 2.0 firmware? December 12, 2014Hi, I have bought a MP2 phone ATA and want to do some change on it. Does anyone know that where can I obtain the source code of the 2.0 firmware?