The best way to get support for Village Telco deployments is to join the village-telco-dev google group by entering your email address in the field below.
Subscribe to village-telco-dev
Latest messages to the village-telco-dev community
- Again Mesh Potato made it to the bakery. September 29, 2014Dear Everybody As it is becoming a tradition, here at the University of El Salvador, MP01 are made to be eating. Regards, Carlos -- Carlos Eugenio Martínez Cruz Escuela de Ingeniería Eléctrica Universidad de El Salvador
- Fwd: [Ubuntu-be] [Fwd: [FOSDEM] Call for participation: lightning talks and stands] September 29, 2014-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: [Ubuntu-be] [Fwd: [FOSDEM] Call for participation: lightning talks and stands] Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 04:22:43 +0200 From: Jan Claeys (Ubuntu) Reply-To: Ubuntu Belgium To:
- Vouchers, Billing and ERP - a plan? September 29, 2014Hello everybody, following on from that interesting post about Wildernets I wonder if someone could let me know what they think of this idea... I'm working with Tim Schofield of KwaMoja.com (ex-webERP) on a simple interface to the ERP from Asterisk cdr's and I had a request from a potential client
- Introducing Wildernets firmware for MP2 September 29, 2014Hi all, Keith Williamson has developed an alternative firmware for the MP2 called Wildernets. It is designed to ease initial configuration of the network as well as add features such as instant messaging. His introduction of different "modes" for the MP2 is very, very interesting. Find out more
- shellshock bash vulnerability September 25, 2014Hi all, Many of you may have read about the newly discovered bash vulnerability that has received the catchy name of "shellshock". http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/09/24/bash_shell_vuln/ If you run linux or have an apple computer, you should run an update now. Village Telco servers have been up
- internet not stable September 24, 2014Hi All I have added five picostations to my ntework which consisted two nanosations and installed secn in all of them. one nanostation m2 is dedicated as a gateway with the ip10.130.1.10 and other devices given .11 .12 .13 .14 .15 .16.. i can see on the web under status tab that they are connected t
- Fwd: [asterisk-g729] Asterisk g729 codec for the OpenWRT September 24, 2014Hi all, it looks like now its possible to use g729 in the MPs, and other g729 devices best, carlos ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Samorukov,Alexey Date: 24 September 2014 12:39 Subject: [asterisk-g729] Asterisk g729 codec for the OpenWRT To: asteri...@googlegro
- Mesh Potato 2.0 - Phone w/ external antenna September 22, 2014I recently purchased three Mesh Potato 2.0 - Phone w/ external antenna units. Intent: I would like to develop a system that can be used in an emergency response/disaster environment, in residential and urban areas. I would like to offer both telephone and data communications to fixed positions and i
- Adding an external antenna to MP2 Phone September 22, 2014Hi guys, We tried to replace an existing OpenMesh.com mesh recently with MP2 Phone units. We did a few speed tests and the performance were unfortunately not good at all so we had to put the whole thing on ice. I came back with the units and did some speed tests here at home and the speed seems to b
- installing spud September 19, 2014Hi All i am facing a a challange of the svn when install spud svn access forbidden
- distance and spud September 18, 2014HI All the secn firmware is geographic limited i would like to know if you can obtain a link of a km between two nodes. Lastly is it possible to have spud on mesh network consisting nanostation m2 and picostations m2hp. Regards Vusi
- installing picostation m2 on secn September 16, 2014HI All I got picostations to mesh with nanosation m2 which will act as gateways for the picostations. i saw the following http://wiki.villagetelco.org/Picostation_M2_as_node_on_SECN_%28batman-adv%29_network should i follow it to install the picostation?
- flashback September 15, 2014Hi All I Have done flashback now i want to use the ip adress on the secn which is 10.130.1.10 to login to the access on the terminal and url.
- How to Cancel an Order? September 9, 2014Hello, I would like to cancel an existing order (Mesh Potato 2.0-Basic), in other to purchase the Mesh Potato 2.0 - Phone. Please educate me how to do that. Thank you, --Tipizo
- Mesh Potato (mp2) article on Techcentral September 9, 2014Techcentral is carrying an article about the new MP devices, including the revised pricing from $39 http://www.techcentral.co.za/mesh-potato-mashes-up-a-new-model/50796/ The article was posted 8 Sept 2014. Regards Andrew