The best way to get support for Village Telco deployments is to join the village-telco-dev google group by entering your email address in the field below.
Subscribe to village-telco-dev
Latest messages to the village-telco-dev community
- Setting hardware clock in MP01 with SECN2.0 April 16, 2015Good evening, I've set up a time server so all the MPs in the network can synchronize in the absence of an Internet connection. The synchronization works fine but it takes considerable time after an MP boots (up to 10 minutes). I'd like to create a crontab that periodically sets the current ti
- Re: 答复: Mesh Network Configure Questions. April 16, 2015Hi Edwin The Mesh Gateway mode is typically used when you have a mesh network with more than one gateway. The traffic from a node will be directed towards a particular gateway node based on what batman-adv calculates as the best possible path, taking into account the number of mesh hops require
- meshpotato.org / meshpotato.net April 12, 2015hi, if any is interesting in these two domains, shoot me an e-mail. (given away for free..) http://meshpotato.org / http://meshpotato.net -- cheers sjur
- Starting from Scratch with TP-Link TL-MR3020 April 5, 2015Hi Guys - I've restarted my project after having had to put it down for some time. I presently have 6 x MP02's, 4 of which I can't access because I lost the password. There must be a way to restore this without messing around with the serial thing. Anyway thats another post. I currently h
- Mesh Network in Cells April 4, 2015Here I attached a diagram of uan mesh network with 2 cells that are interconnected in between if. I also attached a diagram of a cell. This proposal is not new but I intend to discuss with all members of the forum, if it is one of the best ways of running a mesh network that can grow in number
- monitoring mesh with nagios March 31, 2015Hi All I HAVE A MESH OF SEVEN NODES MIX OF NANOSTATION AND PICOSTATIONS. I WOULD LIKE TO MONITOR USING NAGIOS. I HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED NAGIOS.
- Need help March 27, 2015Can someone help me. I was playing with my MP02 basic, trying to install a new firmware, and while I was uploading the firmware electrical power went out, now my device doesn't do anything, can someone help me on getting my devide back to work. Regards
- Ubiquiti ac March 27, 2015The Ubiquiti Nanobeam and UniFiOutdoor devices with the "ac" standard SECN you may install dual band ??? It could get very interesting bandwidths in a mesh !! Someone is testing ??
- Microstrip Monopole Antenna Design March 26, 2015Hello Guys, I want to build a very compact transceiver at 2.4GHz. I want antenna to be very compact. I was thinking of using monopole antenna. So can anybody give the guideline to design microstrip monopole antenna ?
- Stable firmware for TL-WR841N March 23, 2015Good Morning, What firmware could I use for the TL-WR841ND on a production environment? Does anyone currently using MESHDesk on their environment? Do you have any MESHDesk installation/Configuration documents you would like to share? Thanks, --Pete
- Failing to flash Mesh Potato version 2 March 23, 2015Hello, I am trying to flash mesh potato version 2 using fonflash but failing. I have also tried potato-flash utility and ap51-flash utility. Tee flash utility does not catch the MP during boot up. I connect ethernet cable to LAN port on MP to eth0 on my laptop. I do not assign IP to laptop eth0.
- testing the MP 2 phone March 18, 2015What would the impact of connecting a ubiquiti rocket 5, that's been flashed with SECN 2, to a 2.8Ghz omni antenna? I want to test a communities responsiveness to a Mesh network but I do not have the resources to place MP2 devices in house holds. What i want to do is start with a single mesh nod
- SECN documentation March 11, 2015Is the referenced User Guide the best new user documentation these days? http://villagetelco.org/get-started/ Thanks, Bill
- RACHEL on MP2 March 6, 2015Hi All This post is to announce a new version of the SECN firmware that allows the use of RACHEL (Remote Area Community Hotspot for Education and Learning) content with an MP2 device to deliver a wide range of web based material in situations where there is no, or limited, Internet connection.
- Mesh Potato on Cloudtrax February 27, 2015Is there any way to use the mesh potato in cloudtrax?